Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday Outing

We went to Gardenscape this afternoon to soak in some pre-spring flower displays and garden atmosphere.  I drooled over some of the pergolas that the vendors used for their booths.  R drooled over the saunas that are amazingly easy to use compared to those in the past.  
Then we ended up at Calories for a cappucino and cake.  Amazing.
We got home and I tramped around the yard for a while, which altho it is brown and dusty, was 17 degrees C, after all, and so quite pleasant.  I marked off a spot by the house where it would be quite agreeable to have a conservatory, and sat there for a while in a chair. 

 These are some lovely stone eggs I got a year or two ago; I love polished stones, and polished stone eggs are even better. 
I started this scarf, and liked how it curled around on the needles to make different shapes. 
Sundays are a good day. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the scarf! Cute blog layout, too. Have been gone for a while and haven't seen it until now. Hope you had a nice Easter!

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;