Monday, July 15, 2013

Continuing project

I've been working away at my propeller blocks, That I talked about a few days ago. It's made from A set of 2-1/2 inch strips.  It's quite a repetitive unit to sew, but sometimes you like a project that you just have to sit and sew on and not have to think too much. 

i really like the finished quilts that have these repetitive patterns.
After the triangles have been sewn on I'll need to sew these units together into blocks and then the blocks altogether for the quilt top in and then add borders......
Well, a little bit at a time....

1 comment:

  1. Love the colours of this one. You are such a prolific quilter! It amazes me how much you sew.
    It's been a while since I checked in - looks like you have been busy back here in Saskatoon for a while. Isn't summer lovely?
    Bernie

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;