Monday, December 2, 2013

Sneak peek

This is just the back of a quilt that I am finishing up that will soon be in the shop as a kit sample.  The sneak peek shows the backing which is the really soft cuddle Fabric. I've used it as backings before but just with straight-line quilting. I was really happy with how it responds to free motion quilting as well.
On another note it's December now. I kicked off my Christmas shopping last week at Handmade House on Broadway Avenue where I found this wonderful pair of hand knitted mittens.
all Things Thread is a great name, too,  (hi Linda!)
I hope that you are entering December on a happy note with lots of things to look forward to this month. Hand made gifts, homemade goodies for the family, lots of visits with loved ones and friends.



2 comments:

  1. what a great idea for a backing! hope you continue to enjoy december!
    cheers!
    molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you watch live sex webcams? Then visit BongaCams.

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;