Yesterday afternoon was an outing to Indigo, where I scooped up a couple of new paperbacks by 2 of my favorite authors Hooray! (Jonathon Kellerman and Michael Connelly) and an older paperback by Laurie R.King that I hadn't read (hooray!) Then we wandered over to the Conservatory at the Mendel, where they had some spring bulbs in bloom, so we sat around there for quite a while, nice taste of spring.
And this is a flower of mittens. It's a photo to put into my new book-journal for my knitting adventures.
Have a great monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
print friendly
Recent topics;
-
Because I've been in Savannah lately, Nancy has been emailing me photos of the new fabrics thathave been arriving. This week we got an...
-
A giveaway draw is something that I haven't done on this blog before, although I have seen it done by others. However, a few months ago...
-
I just linked up to a couple of wip wednesdays, the Canadian TN & TN, (the Needle and Thread Network), and Freshly Pieced, http://www....
-
Well, after a concerted effort, today i finished the machine quilting on this monster... (You probably know that feeling where you've g...
-
If you haven't entered already, be sure to enter the giveaway for 5 fat quarters, which we will do the drawing for on Wednesday, May 2...

Lovely flowers! Nothing's blooming here yet, but I'm eagerly awaiting it.
ReplyDeletethey were gorgeous, the conservatory is one of my favorite places
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. What a wonderful collage of photos!
ReplyDelete