I came home from the cabin today
It was so pretty with all the frost, and the whiteness
I did get my selvedge wall hanging quilted.
Hope you're having a nice weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
print friendly
Recent topics;
-
Because I've been in Savannah lately, Nancy has been emailing me photos of the new fabrics thathave been arriving. This week we got an...
-
A giveaway draw is something that I haven't done on this blog before, although I have seen it done by others. However, a few months ago...
-
I just linked up to a couple of wip wednesdays, the Canadian TN & TN, (the Needle and Thread Network), and Freshly Pieced, http://www....
-
Well, after a concerted effort, today i finished the machine quilting on this monster... (You probably know that feeling where you've g...
-
There are large mysteries, and small. One thing that perhaps you can assist with is to identify what this mysterious object is: (I bought...
Is that your cabin at Blackstrap? I see it all the time and wonder who's it is. : ) I have always thought how nice it would be to be alone out there and quilt. Isn't that funny!?
ReplyDeletei really like the selvage hanging! and the felty loveliness makes me feel warm and snuggy! tomorrow's treat? - a trip to periwinkle! YAY!
ReplyDeleteyay molly, i wondered where you've been lately! maybe i'll see you there, altho i won't be there too long, m
ReplyDeleteWow Michelle! The snow pictures look so frosty ;) So calming...
ReplyDeleteYour selvedge wall hanging is beautiful.
Hope you are doing well!
Lisa
Beautiful photos of your cozy cabin. Love your wallhanging too!
ReplyDeleteI love the photos of your cabin and the surrounding area. So peaceful and wintery! And I love the new felted balls etc. It was fun to unpack and investigate them! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteoh well - tuesday has come and gone and i didn't get to periwinkle - drat! tomorrow's another day and i WILL get there...or else!
ReplyDelete