Block 13, Lucky Star
The 7th Applique Block, Three Butterflies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
print friendly
Recent topics;
-
Because I've been in Savannah lately, Nancy has been emailing me photos of the new fabrics thathave been arriving. This week we got an...
-
A giveaway draw is something that I haven't done on this blog before, although I have seen it done by others. However, a few months ago...
-
I had to drop my car off to get some work done so Richard came along and we're hanging out at a neighborhood coffee shop for a while. T...
-
There are large mysteries, and small. One thing that perhaps you can assist with is to identify what this mysterious object is: (I bought...
-
I started to machine quilt on my bright quilt that features applique patterns designed by Sue Spargo. (I suppose I should figure out a s...
ohhhhhh.....gotta get me some of those butterflies!! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is my first time go to see at here and i am in fact impressed to read all at single place.
ReplyDeleteAlso visit my homepage ; direct download movies