Pages

Monday, November 14, 2016

Being Two

With the upcoming plan to start the Longarm Studio, I have been doing lots of computer stuff.  I am setting up a website, and instagram feed, and registering a facebook page.  At the same time, I am trying to maintain the current Periwinkle stuff.  It makes me feel like I am spending a lot of time online!  

It will be good that we will be working so closely with Periwinkle after the changeover as well, since there are sure to be things that I haven't thought of yet! 

So far, these are some links to the new locations, if you are interested in bookmarking them, or following, or forwarding them, or whatever one does! 

the facebook page   here

Instagram   user name @sasklongarmstudio

website saskatoonlongarmstudio

I just keep reminding myself that come January, life will be simpler! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

print friendly

Recent topics;