Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Post party

Well the party went pretty well on thursday night, despite the tooth-ache.  It was so great to see so many people.
Verna, I;m glad you got a door prize, and congrats to the other winners as well.
The flannel quilt kit was won by Michelle, a local quilter who had a friend along with her that night too. 
Brenda and Molly and all, thanks for coming.
Flo, Have a great trip to Scotland!! 
Lauren's muffins got rave reviews, and thanks to Karen for the brownies!  I liked Nancy's mini pumpkin-cranberry muffins!
Jackie was kept hopping at the register, and Lauren met a lot of customers that she'll see on Saturdays. 
I hope that people will find the Tic-Tac pattern to be useful!!  I'll try to take some photos of the quilt soon to post.
Now, my next focus will be on the upcoming Saturday Surprise Sampler Blocks.  This year we will try 10 companion blocks.  So, as well as the 20 pieced blocks, we'll have 10 applique blocks.  This is very uncharted territory, so I need to do some experimenting in the next week! 


1 comment:

  1. Michelle,
    so sorry that I couldn't make it.
    Bernie

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;