Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thursday is Party Day!

After lots of planning, tomorrow evening will be our party at the shop to which you are definitely invited!
I hope that lots of you will be able to stop by at some point between 6:30 and 9:30!

As of this moment, 10:30 on Wednesday night, I'm still not too sure what the specials will be...  I always leave that until last minute, otherwise I can't seem to keep selling anything that I know will soon be on sale.
However, I can tell you that I have a new pattern called Tic-Tacs, and that if you attend, I will give you a free copy of it.  After the party it will be $8.00, so you'd better come.  I have it sewn up in two samples, one with lots of bright Art Gallery Fabrics, the other is in the new Buggy Barn flannels.  It is a fat quarter friendly pattern, and easy to pick out the fabrics. 
I'll bring what I have from the new Saturday Surprise Sampler fabrics, the rep kindly gave me the headers so that i can show you the real fabric, although it's not out yet...
Also, this evening I made some Ginger Sparkler cookies, and some Banana Loaf with Chocolate chips in it!
I think there might be some other baking and goodies as well as coffee and tea. 
So, I am getting quite excited and hope to have a lot of fun...
Did I mention that we'll have door prize draws every half hour starting at 7 o'clock for small gifts, and also a Fat quarter label lottery.  That is, from every fat quarter you buy, you can use the label from it as an entry for a larger prize, yet to be determined... that's my job for tomorrow afternoon!!!

(Monika, Flo, Bernie, Mollie, my faithful friends, hope you can be there!!)

5 comments:

  1. Count me in!! Cookies and prizes!! Wow, what more could I ask for!??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren is making lemon cupcakes too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man - I have a soccer game at 7:00 so it doesn't work. Sorry to miss it.
    Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for a nice evening and a great door prize!

    Verna

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great night! Thanks Michelle. It was great to see everyone ... the shop was just a buzz of activity. Aren't quilters great :)

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;