Saturday, October 27, 2012

Exhibits are open

It's the show floor at Quilt Market, where the space is divided between wholesale vendors in one half of the building and quilt shows in the other half.
In no particular order these are some of my first impressions. The photos will have to speak for themselves because I'm using the blogger mobile app which doesn't allow me to put them in any particular order or to add captions. ( or maybe it does but I don't know how to do that)
These are photos taken by the iPad camera but perhaps tomorrow I'll bring along my real camera for photos of the lovely quilts.

4 comments:

  1. So jealous! Thanks for sharing these so I can almost pretend I'm there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. what incredible quilts! looking forward to more...thanks for sharing! have fun!
    cheers
    molly

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;