Pages

Saturday, October 26, 2013

This Morning

This is a picture of what's on my ironing board this morning
It's hexagon quilt made from jellyroll and cut with my hex 'n more ruler
I started it last week and I am just loving the colors of the fabric. 


I was inspired by beautiful quilts seen yesterday at the Saskatoon guild show in Saskatoon
It's also on today until 6 PM ,Saturday ,and I will be going there again in a few minutes.  
These couple of quilts that Carly made that I just love. Carly is the president of the modern quilt guild here in Saskatoon and she writes a blog called citric sugar.
I pretty much adore anything that she sews

If you leave now you can go see these things for yourself in person!




3 comments:

  1. Your hexes are looking marvellous!

    And thank you. You're making me blush over here! (Though I think I'm co-chair. President sounds like way too much power for little ol' me... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really enjoyed the show - although my head was threatening to explode with ideas by the time i left! so many talented people here and such incredible work they do! i can hardly wait to excavate my sewing machine from under the reno-mess so i can make some cuddly lovelies for winter...what a lot of work the guild put into that show - thanks to them all!
    cheers
    molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting about the S'toon show. I was hoping somebody would. It's a bit far for me to travel in a day, though I would have loved to see it! Love how your hex quilt looks. And I hopped on over to the Citric Sugar, I agree, her quilts are lovely. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;