Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Summer sewing

Well, it seems that summer-time blogging is sort of hit and miss.  Sewing is pretty hit and miss too.
However yesterday Deb and I were going through some of the new fabrics and picking out some kits. Patti is sewing a Christmas one, and I have jumped into sewing 2!  Going from no sewing to double project sewing in one day. 
One of the quilts I'm sewing is a Christmas one too -- using "A Dickens Christmas" fabric from moda.  The other one is a project using some of the lovely Tanya Whelan prints,

 I'm sewing a project from the new Nickel Quilts book by Pat Speth. I haven't really looked closely through the book yet, but a quick flip through showed an amazing number of borders, in color-- 260 of them!!!!

 And this is a dahlia from the back yard,

2 comments:

print friendly

Recent topics;