Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

New Fabrics

First of all, thank you for the kind comments on my previous post.  I appreciate knowing that you stopped by my site and took an interest in my little doings. 
I am working on how to make a workable link with the graphic for the link up.  Thank you to Grandma Coco who has taken the time to try to help me with this!
Yesterday I spent at the store, where Miriam and I spent the whole day, (in between helping customers), cutting fat quarters!  We got in a lot of new fabrics, including "Catkins" by In the Beginning fabrics for you cat-loving quilters, and also "Restoration" by Studio E Fabrics: you can see the swatches of the fabrics on their website, here, where they also give free instructions for a project using these fabrics, as shown above, in the dark colors, or as below, in the light colors. 

 Let me see if I can find the Catkins.....
hereis the link to the fabric swatch thumbnails. We only received 7 of the 12 fabrics we had ordered, so I phoned about when to expect the other 5 bolts, and was told that they would be a few weeks.. hmm. we shall see.  I'm pretty cynical about fabric companies sometimes.  The fabrics are pretty, but I'm disappointed that the main panel blocks aren't here yet.   


1 comment:

  1. bad michelle, BAD michelle....i've been so good about NOT acquiring any more fabrics....
    see you at the store in about an hour....
    (grumble grumble)
    love the kitties!
    cheers
    molly

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;