These are a couple of things I'm working on this week. I have high hopes that the crocheted mesh with weaving might be nearing completion! My original plan was to semi-felt it, but I'm having some second thoughts about that because I sort of like how it's looking now. I would definitely do another project with technique, although the weaving part has taken a lot longer than I thought it would.
I've also been doing some random cross stitch. The linen isn't really made for this, so it's a bit primitive in the spacing. I have an idea of using the flower vase motif in a collage.
NB. I just got my laptop up and running, so I have a garland tutorial for tomorrow!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
print friendly
Recent topics;
-
Because I've been in Savannah lately, Nancy has been emailing me photos of the new fabrics thathave been arriving. This week we got an...
-
I just linked up to a couple of wip wednesdays, the Canadian TN & TN, (the Needle and Thread Network), and Freshly Pieced, http://www....
-
If you haven't entered already, be sure to enter the giveaway for 5 fat quarters, which we will do the drawing for on Wednesday, May 2...
-
A giveaway draw is something that I haven't done on this blog before, although I have seen it done by others. However, a few months ago...
-
Have you noticed that often the colors of the fabrics or fibres that you make things with are reflected in your surroundings? I noticed thi...
I love that loose net like shawl (shawl?). I'd be scared to needle felt it too! ; ) Pretty stitches! Thanks for linking.
ReplyDeleteMonika
Your colours are great!
ReplyDeletei like the crochet mesh/weaving piece just the way it is...the colours are lovely and it doesn't seem to be too 'wobbly'....
ReplyDeletehave a lovely and most productive day!
cheers
molly
I like the way the shawl is now -- I did some similar work a few years back, maybe I will try it again... (came to visit via Needle and Thread network)
ReplyDelete