Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Where did my photos go?

At the moment, I'm back in Savannah. I'm trying to use my iPad to blog, because I left my power cable in Saskatoon. Jackie sent it on Saturday but it will still be a few days until it arrives, so I'm trying to only use my laptop if really necessary. I like the iPad a lot, but I don't think wrIting on it is what it's really intended for. However, it's getting a bit easier. The first couple of days that I was here last week were just devoted to sleep. It had been quite busy the lasst few weeks and I tried to get a lot done, so I was tired out! Then I sewed dor a couple of days, and then yesterday and today were quite taken up with red tape of trying to get my car liscenced here, since my sask plates are only good for 3 months. I have been to a Lot of different offices!!! And it's not done yet, I need to go back to 3 more places. Earlier, I tried to upload some photos to show you what I've been working on, but I don't know where they have gone. :( Well, they included some selvedge edge strips, and some 1930 reproduction fabric blocks. However, I've used a lot of white in quilts lately and am getting a bit tired of that. It is a bit tricky having most of my stuff where I am not. I tried to think ahead and bring some things to work on, but of course that was woefully insufficient. also, the lack of a proper shelf to put my stuff is getting a bit disheartening as well, since a lot of it seems to be in tipsy piles. Or misplaced. I need to get things organized!, but all I want to do is a bit of stitching. The problem is that I don't know what to work on. I 've been playing too much Freecell solitaire! but i' m getting pretty good at it!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh..that free cell solitaire is addicting isn't it??
    Hope you find your pictures....I have issues trying to use the iPad too!
    Good luck getting the plates for your car!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle,
    I hope you persevere with the iPad. I love mine and find typing on it quite easy. I hardly ever look at the big computer anymore! Did you check out Word Solitaire as an alternative to Freecell?
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing such a nice information.

    Power Cables

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not playing Solitaire on your mobile? Download SOLITAIRE (Built for Android or iOS)

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;