Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Pickup block # 18

This is the block for the week:  It is called Granny Squares
I had seen that many people on blogs had been making the Granny Squares block recently, so I decided to include this one, although it is really similar to Block #13.  But then after I finished the pattern and the sample, I came across one on another site and realized that it doesn't have the thrid row of blocks on it-- the blue ones in the photo below.
So, if you want to make the smaller version, just leave that final row out and use fewer setting triangles,
Of course, you can keep on adding rows too-- in which case you are making a "Trip around the World" !


1 comment:

  1. I am saving scraps to start making some of these! Thanks for the block, might try that one out as a starter!

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;