this week's pieced block is called
and for the final applique block, Oak Leaves and Daisies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
print friendly
Recent topics;
-
Because I've been in Savannah lately, Nancy has been emailing me photos of the new fabrics thathave been arriving. This week we got an...
-
I just linked up to a couple of wip wednesdays, the Canadian TN & TN, (the Needle and Thread Network), and Freshly Pieced, http://www....
-
If you haven't entered already, be sure to enter the giveaway for 5 fat quarters, which we will do the drawing for on Wednesday, May 2...
-
A giveaway draw is something that I haven't done on this blog before, although I have seen it done by others. However, a few months ago...
-
Have you noticed that often the colors of the fabrics or fibres that you make things with are reflected in your surroundings? I noticed thi...
what lovely blocks!!
ReplyDeletethank you Mrs Pickles!!!
Deletei really like the oak leaf and daisy block! but i am starting NO NEW PROJECTS until such time as i have finished some of the ones i have underway!
ReplyDeletecheers
molly
I think that this is the last applique block for this series! I know molly, I hear you when you say you are starting no new projects. Every so often there seems to be a point when enough is enough! Although I don't know how that works exactly, since sometimes it is easy to start things, and other times, there seems to be something inside that says NO!--it would feel better to work on something already in progress, or to finish off a project.
Delete