The first block of the Saturday Surprise Sampler program is available now, and it is called Mosaic:
We had the show and tell of quilt projects from last year, and there were some lovely tops, you can see them if you go to the page in the tabs above, for the 2011-2012 year. Thanks so much to those who brought their projects to show us!
I have a really tall stack of blocks to put together, since I sewed both colorways, and we had the extra applique blocks too..... so it was good to see how nicely they went together in the ones that people brought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
print friendly
Recent topics;
-
Because I've been in Savannah lately, Nancy has been emailing me photos of the new fabrics thathave been arriving. This week we got an...
-
I just linked up to a couple of wip wednesdays, the Canadian TN & TN, (the Needle and Thread Network), and Freshly Pieced, http://www....
-
If you haven't entered already, be sure to enter the giveaway for 5 fat quarters, which we will do the drawing for on Wednesday, May 2...
-
A giveaway draw is something that I haven't done on this blog before, although I have seen it done by others. However, a few months ago...
-
Have you noticed that often the colors of the fabrics or fibres that you make things with are reflected in your surroundings? I noticed thi...
very pretty!
ReplyDelete