Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Retreat Weekend Show and Tell

On Friday, Saturday and Sunday, we (43 of us) went to Shekinah Retreat Center for an enjoyable time to relax, visit, and sew.  It was a wonderful time, and although I didn't personally get Lots and lots sewn, I did get to see many people and get to know some a bit better.
The photos here are from the Saturday night show and tell,
I was just taking photos from where I was sitting, and they are not great photos, but they do remind me of what people were working on.
there were big projects....
Wow
 and small projects:
Sherri's scrappy table center
 modern designs:
Ev's gorgeous colors
Miriam's gorgeous colors
 and more traditional looking designs:
Sandy's Hidden Wells in Christmas fabrics

 hand applique:
Sandy's applique
 fusible applique:
Pam's block
 designs with lots of tricky piecing:

Val's stars
 and quilts from strip piecing:
Patti's quilt
 Hand quilted:

Helen's quilt
 and machine quilted
Helen's again
there were even garments sewn!
So I think among us we hit all the bases.  Thanks everyone for such a good time!

p.s. We are planning another retreat for March 22-24, so if you are interested in coming, just call the shop and someone can tell you more about it.  I'll also try to do a more descriptive post of what it's like soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment

print friendly

Recent topics;