Today was the final day that we spent at the convention center looking at quilts and shopping. Last night they gave the awards as well.
Adding photos from my iPad, I can't really place them in order so they are all jumbled up but here are a few more shots from today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
print friendly
Recent topics;
-
Because I've been in Savannah lately, Nancy has been emailing me photos of the new fabrics thathave been arriving. This week we got an...
-
I just linked up to a couple of wip wednesdays, the Canadian TN & TN, (the Needle and Thread Network), and Freshly Pieced, http://www....
-
If you haven't entered already, be sure to enter the giveaway for 5 fat quarters, which we will do the drawing for on Wednesday, May 2...
-
A giveaway draw is something that I haven't done on this blog before, although I have seen it done by others. However, a few months ago...
-
Have you noticed that often the colors of the fabrics or fibres that you make things with are reflected in your surroundings? I noticed thi...















I want to hear all about it on Sunday!
ReplyDeleteYes, Sunday! Looking forward to that!
ReplyDeletethose quilts are amazing! gobsmackingly beautiful - thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletecheers
molly