Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

new stuff

I got back to Saskatoon a couple days ago, and was excited to get back to the shop and look around at all that product that arrived during my absence.
First of all, a brand new sample on the wall!
 The Pattern for this is called Picture Perfect and It is by Mountainpeek creations. Patty and Val selected the fabrics which are a really cute winter theme.  Patty sewed the sample and it  looks amazing! Lots of kits available, it is a lap size:

Some of the new fabrics that came home with me today are:
some nice neutrals to use for our Saturday surprise sampler program:
The bottom three are from the "grunge" line by moda,  and we have them in lots of pretty colors as well as neutrals.
And of course I'm such a sucker for any fabric with text on it that I had to immediately snag some of these two new ones from Wyndham.  
We also got a huge order of stencils!  Really a lot of them.  Also, some of those wire quilt hanger things.
I was away when we had the big show and tell of quilts from last year's blocks, which were the black white and bright ones. Val laid out all the coffee and snacks, and Jen did the hostessing duties for the show and tell itself.  she also took some great photos of the quilts and she even recorded who made them!  I'll post those tomorrow!




2 comments:

  1. oh michelle - you really have no mercy, do you? telling us that there's fabric with text....oh dear...
    cheers!
    molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Molly you and I love so many of the same things!

      Delete

print friendly

Recent topics;