Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

Scrumptious spring fabrics

This afternoon it is plus 17degrees (Celsius) which is really great, 
It is really a step forward into spring
These two fabric groupings came in last week, both from moda, and they really have a summery feel to them too
This first one is called "Bee my Honey".  Needless to say, it has a bee motif on it.  The florals have a bit of a French feel to them. 


And this is Mirabelle, designed by Fig Tree Quilts.  It is really pretty.  Of course the big choice is which one to use first.
I am still very interested in making some new tote bags, so maybe I could use one of these groupings for the next one I start.  I have one currently under way.  It is the Weekender bag pattern by Amy Butler.  And, I think I will go work on it right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

print friendly

Recent topics;