Monday, December 29, 2014

EPP sew along

Today I pulled out a small EPP project; again one of the patterns from Katja Marek's new book called The New Hexagon.

It is made from just one block sewn down to a felt backing to use as a candle mat.
I am getting ready for the Millefiore Quilt Along that anyone can participate in!  All you need is to get your own copy of the book, and then register on Katja's web page.  She will email you instructions for a rosette each month!  The first one starts in just a few days, January!
This is a sneak peak of some of the rosettes that she has photos of posted on her instagram feed,

aren't they pretty?  The first months rosette is the largest... 

If you want to register, just go to www.katjasquiltshoppe.com/the-new-hexagon:
If you need the book, I think we have copies at the store, and more on order.  
I am really looking forward to getting started!   Hope you decide to join up!  Oh, yes, and there is an instagram tag if you want to view the progress of other participants too--- #thenewhexagonmillefiorequiltalong

Happy stitching!

1 comment:

  1. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;