Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

A couple of weeks ago I started to make a "Fig Tree Quilt" pattern, called Summer Ribbons.  I like the freshness of their fabrics.

 I've been chipping away on it a bit at a time, and hope to move on to the next step soon!
 Yesterday I met Monika and 2 of her kids at the Mendel Art Gallery here in Saskatoon, where we had a nice visit in the conservatory surrounded by spring blossoms...

 Tulips are my favorite spring blooms, and I am looking forward to the ones I planted last fall emerging from the ground.  Wishful thinking I know.

2 comments:

  1. i know all the lovely things in my garden are deep asleep, dreaming dreams of warm air, soft rain and beautiful, beautiful sunshine...

    i think i am too!
    cheers,
    molly

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;