Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Treasure Trove of Tutorials

This morning I was browsing on the net and read a really nice blog by Terri Stegmiller, here
She seems to do lots of interesting things -- art quilts, zentangles, learning to knit.
And!! she has compiled a Huge! number of free tutorials on all sorts of Projects. here

To Anonymous, Re. selling the cabin, how to get to the place to decide to do that? It could be a hard decision to sell a cabin depending on the time you've spent there, and all the memories you have there.  In this case, the cabin is new, and while I like it quite a lot, there are other things I want to try.  So, there are other places I want to go to -- like Savannah, where we just bought a house.  My husband is an American who has lived in Saskatchewan for decades-- all of his working life.  Now that he is contemplating semi-retirement, he feels drawn back to the general area where he grew up and where his family is.  Since we went to Savannah last month and got the place there, he has felt really happy!  I like the area there a lot too!  So, i'm looking forward to spending some time there exploring it more.  So, it is a necessity to sell the cabin here in order to do the house there.  That's okay, since it isn't really a loss, more like a trade.  I think it would be a lot harder to let go of the cabin if there wasn't another adventure around the corner.  In the meantime, before it finds a new owner, we can still enjoy it!

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I'll be adding a guest tutorial there in July to the 3CreativeStudios blog of hers that she shares with Vicki Welsh. (Probably threadpainting. Maybe on couching... not sure yet.) There is a lot to look through, it's really great.
    ~Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. an interesting notion - using one adventure to fuel the next! a bit of an allegory for life, dontcha think?
    cheers!
    molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thank you for the kind words about my blog and sharing the link for free projects from 3 Creative Studios. I hope you will come back for more visits. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looked at zentangles - fascinating!!

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;