Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tula pink, Crop Marks quilt

Who doesn't love magazines.... Even with all the wonderful reading that is available online, I still love a good hard copy of a magazine.  Although I don't subscribe to any one magazine, I have a lot of fun browsing them at  bookstores and drugstores,
One copy that recently came home with me was this Stitch magazine,

Inside, I was delighted to find this pattern by Tula Pink, called Crop Marks.  I like the way it looks, although I have to admit, I'm not sure how the name was derived.  It uses fabrics from her collection Fox Field,

What magazines do you find yourself reading? 

3 comments:

  1. I haven't seen Stitch yet. Looks good. American Patchwork and Quilting is still my favourite quilting magazine but I am really pulled toward the British craft magazines these days. Molly Makes is quite cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh - magazines are (another) of my addictions...cooking theory mags, yes - mollie makes, (how could i resist a mag that not only has my name on it, but has 'goodies' every issue?), knitting magazines (but i'm getting better about reading, not buying) and the aussie quilt mags (i have a theory about australian fabrics and their colours) and always piecework. i love hard copy mags, but they do tend to build up to an unmanageable pile after a very short while!
    cheers
    molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not being an 'avid' quilter my magazines have taken a different path. A favourite is the British edition of House and Garden. These days I often pick up an art magazine. But for many years I used my in-law's birthday gift to purchase monthly the Victoria magazine. Now when I say I need to downsize, our sons say, "Get rid of those magazines," they obviously do not know all the beauty and inspiration they hold....

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;