Thursday, August 8, 2013
Garage sale!
Today At the store we had a great idea to make the garage sale table. So we used one in the back area, and put lots of stuff on it. Lots of odds and ends. We are going out of punch needle stuff. So all about is there, lots of patterns, we didn't really go through the books much yet, will have to keep adding things as the days go by. Yesterday we put lots of nice fabrics into the half price section too,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
print friendly
Recent topics;
-
Because I've been in Savannah lately, Nancy has been emailing me photos of the new fabrics thathave been arriving. This week we got an...
-
I just linked up to a couple of wip wednesdays, the Canadian TN & TN, (the Needle and Thread Network), and Freshly Pieced, http://www....
-
If you haven't entered already, be sure to enter the giveaway for 5 fat quarters, which we will do the drawing for on Wednesday, May 2...
-
A giveaway draw is something that I haven't done on this blog before, although I have seen it done by others. However, a few months ago...
-
Have you noticed that often the colors of the fabrics or fibres that you make things with are reflected in your surroundings? I noticed thi...


if you are in the area do pass by some of the great deals on that table .... I know I brought home a few myself :)
ReplyDeletein stitches
....and that half price wall looks very tempting!!!
ReplyDeleteoooooooooohhh!! I will do that! : )
ReplyDeleteSad and glad. I am glad I am too far away to be tempted especially since there is no place to sew and sad because there are some interesting fabrics there. Sorry it didn't work out to get together perhaps next time I am in town. linda
ReplyDelete