Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Yet another baby quilt

A couple of weeks ago I just wanted to do some basic sewing. I ended up starting a couple of flannel Yellowbrick road in the baby size.
One of them is Made of pinks and grays and already finished and it's at the shop already. Sadly I have forgotten to take a photo of it. 
However it the second one which is in brighter colors including a print with wonderful lions on it is now ready to machine quilt.
The last one I quilted with some straight lines so this one I think I will do a pattern with more curvy lines on it
Again, I'm using minkes on the back. It makes it so soft.  
As I'm writing this, I'm sitting in a sunny bay window in our dining room. It's a great place to sit and watch the birds come to the birdfeeders. We've had a lot of them this last week. Including many goldfinches, or  yellow finches.
It's also nice to see the water running out of the drain spout from the melting snow. Spring is a wonderful time of year.

1 comment:

  1. spring is a wonderful time - especially after a winter like we've had here! and that is a very nice, spring-like quilt! enjoy the season!
    cheers
    molly

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;