Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Road Trip -- literally

I've been a bad blogger.  I am hanging my head in shame.  Actually it's been quite busy and I realize that I can't just stop blogging when I get busy.  
Quick updates from now on!
1. I am on the road.  At the moment, in a little cafe in Lake Mills Wisconsin.. I like it here.  I never have been in Wisconsin before, but I like it.  I stopped and took some photos of red maple leaves.  later.
2. I am driving a half-ton truck from London ontario back to it's home in Saskatoon.  It's a long drive.
especially when I get sidetracked.  Yesterday I hit an outlet mall, an antiques mall, a grocery store and various parking spots where I either consulted my maps, or tapped into a coffe shop's wifi to see google maps. 
3. I am sort of having fun. 
4. I have a great looking salad to eat!
5. More... later 

2 comments:

  1. Happy to hear you like Wisconsin. :) You are just over an hour away from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aha! sue! i forgot you are there/here. I think the town was Lake Falls, or something like that. Very nice place. Tonight I'm staying in Hudson, near St.Paul.. I noticed that the rivers are very high level, some trees are partly submerged along the shores. Gusty winds. nice to be here.

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;