Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Road Trip- Minnesota

Yesterday I started off the day in St. Paul.  I went to the Conservatory in Como Park,



 I really liked the reflections in the water

 the lines of the roof are mirrored in the pool


and then to a yarn store.  Okay, 2 yarn stores.  Also a very nice clothing store. 

I drove to Fargo, and then pulled in for the night in Casselton.  There was hardly any traffic after Minneapolis, which was very nice after the congestion further east.
After some quality time with Google maps, I knit this teensy tiny sock.  It is only 24 stitches around.
 I will try to knit the second one soon.

1 comment:

  1. enjoy your road trip, michelle. i know we all are! and hey - yarn shops are like potato chips - you can't stop at just one! travel gently.
    molly

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;