Saturday, September 18, 2010

Web-Site

Well, I can finally breathe a sigh of relief.  I've been trying to update the web-site for some time now, but running into technical difficulties.  I tried using 3 different computers, but none of them co-operated.  Finally! a breakthrough.  I re-set the "FTP" connection, and did a few other things, and have now got access to it again.  Yay.   Well, I updated what I could on it, namely the class section, and the Saturday Surprise information.  There is still a lot to do.  I wish it would have more photos, and maybe even a whole new look.  Maybe I should take a class on web-site design.  I took a 6 or 8 hour class a few years ago, but that was mostly using Dreamweaver.  I think now that I am more familiar with web-sites in general, it would be a lot more useful.  Well, I think that's a good idea.  I will keep my eyes and ears open for web-site design classes. 

Tomorrow morning is the Show and Tell at the shop for the Saturday Surprise Sampler blocks from last year.  I stopped at Safeway earlier and bought a bunch of cookies for refreshments.  I am looking forward to seeing what people have been busy doing with their blocks.  It is always quite interesting.  It is also fun to see so many people.  I will have lots of photos to post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

print friendly

Recent topics;