this tutorial, is on how to make a type of woven circle thing out of rope, or heavy cord, and combine them into larger pieces. It is from the Free people blog
this is another photo from their blog where they have wrapped twigs with yarn and fabric
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
print friendly
Recent topics;
-
Because I've been in Savannah lately, Nancy has been emailing me photos of the new fabrics thathave been arriving. This week we got an...
-
I just linked up to a couple of wip wednesdays, the Canadian TN & TN, (the Needle and Thread Network), and Freshly Pieced, http://www....
-
If you haven't entered already, be sure to enter the giveaway for 5 fat quarters, which we will do the drawing for on Wednesday, May 2...
-
A giveaway draw is something that I haven't done on this blog before, although I have seen it done by others. However, a few months ago...
-
Have you noticed that often the colors of the fabrics or fibres that you make things with are reflected in your surroundings? I noticed thi...

Oh Michelle! There was a display case of twigs wrapped in yarns at my daughter's school. THey were all made by children, and they were GORGEOUS. I took a photo on my phone. THey looked like artifacts!
ReplyDelete~Monika
: )