Thursday, January 23, 2014

New dyed wool and new booklets

I spent some time on Saturday with my dye pot,  dyeing wool for the store.  We have been terribly low on green and reds, 
I made a start on those colors, but I see that I need to do some oranges and yellow as well!  

On another note, we have Started to stock a new line of booklets called Modern Quilts Illustrated:

They are written by Weeks Ringle and Bill Kerr.  There are several projects in each booklet, which is very reasonably priced at $17 (Canadian ). 
This is one of my favourite projects from one of them



4 comments:

  1. those pretty colours and soft textures call to me...you've done it again, you wicked woman! i didn't need any new projects! want, maybe, but definitely didn't need....hee hee!
    cheers
    molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Lovely - Looking forward to the day the new doors open!!

    ~Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. I echo the above - those are lovely!

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;