Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Planning the new store space

I mentioned in an email to the mailing list and on the store web-site that we will be moving in February, but I realize that I haven't mentioned it here on the blog. 
We are coming to the end of our lease at Grosvenor and have found a new spot on Broadway Avenue!
It is right between the Nutana Bakery (!!!) and Extra Foods.  Most recently it housed a computer place, but before that it was a Credit Union.
It has some parking out front, but a really great twelve space parking lot at the rear of the building just for us!
These are the before photos , we will be doing some pretty big changes to the space.  It is very exciting, 
The area is a bit larger than we have now, but there is also a full basement where we hope to have a great big sewing room!
There is lots to do-- lighting, signage, taking out some walls, but it will be a lot of fun to re-vamp our look,








8 comments:

  1. You've always been an easy drive from my house and now you'll be a hop-skip by foot! Whoohooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! Lots to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very exciting! i remember the last move from cumberland to grosvenor....it will be a beautiful space when it's all done!
    cheers!
    molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the reno. It looks like a great big space.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad I saw this post! I would have had a heart attack if I came to Saskatoon and the store was gone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am looking forward to seeing the new space .... and thanks for letting us know where to find you ...I would have been lost.
    in stitches

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im glad we'll be even bcloser to some of you, it is quite exciting to think of a new space to play in

    ReplyDelete
  8. guess I missed this post! sorry. Although you are moving a bit farther away from me, it will be an exciting change! Yes, I remember your store in Cumberland too. I wasn't a quilter then, but would come in and wander around and was always totally intrigued...maybe that was my first pull into quilting! Look forward to seeing the new store.
    Also, I seem to be off the "mailing list" as I didnt get the email, I would love to get back on that list. Not sure what happened there.

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;