Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Batik Table Runner is in Use!

I'm safe and sound, back in Savannah after that whirlwind trip. 
Last Thursday, I took some photos of the table runner that I made from batiks:

 This lovely cream pitcher and bowl set is from Vallauris (sp?) France, where I got it a couple of years ago. 
 I thought the colors look so nice against the batiks!
 One of my sewing group friends and I spent some hours making these yo-yo and button flowers, more on that later!
 In the afternoon, my daughter stopped in with her beautiful little boy,
 Isn't he a sweetheart?
 Starting to get inquisitive....

6 comments:

  1. He is darn cute!
    And so are the table runner and the flowers!
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he's a dear little boy! isn't being a gramma fun?
    and i see great possibilities for those yo-yo and button flowers....
    cheers
    molly
    (i did try to post on your other blog but it wouldn't let me - suffice it to say i am looking forward to watching your lovely pots grow!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, molly, I'm hoping to see lots of him when we get back home. I think he likes to listen to books.
      I am mystified by why blogger doesn't seem to let people leave comments some times, very odd.

      Delete
  4. Dear Michelle, what u did amazed me! i love batik and do batik.
    www.blossombatik.com

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;