Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Felt Balls

 I have been making felt balls on and off for a while now, as you can see!  They are part of my use up all the tiny little ends of wool project. 
 It is actually sort of meditative to sit and roll yarn into little balls.  And some not so little.
 I did a bit of stitching on this big blue one.  I plan to take most of them to the shop to sell, because not even I need 400 wool balls.  (Or do I?)

 The bright colors do look sort of cheerful against the SNOW outside.  Yes, snow.  However, i plan to leave for Houston in 2 days, so I don't care.  Ha ha .
 Toad still thinks it's autumn.

3 comments:

  1. Have a good trip to Houston, Michelle! You definitely won't be missing the weather here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our snow season started yesterday. The mountains have had snow for a while, but now we have some down here in the valley. It almost completely melted, but not quite. Time to snuggle up to a project or 20!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good weather to snuggle up with a quilt, or a hand-knit sweater perhaps...?

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;