Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sunday in Houston

pretty busy day today! 
I did some buying for the shop!! Some really fun stuff, it will be fun to unpack when I get back, and also to wait for some packages to come in the mail!!!  The displays are colorful and interesting, and the quilts in the shows are beautiful, as usual.  Maybe I'll get to an electronics shop in the next couple of days to get a charging cord for my laptop.  I've been taking some photos.  Even of where i went for supper this evening--- The House of Blues, where I had some shrimp and cheddar grits (very tasty). 
Hope everything is good back home-- m

3 comments:

  1. Weather was wonderful today! Sunny and +10 celcius! Hope you get a chance to get to Rice Village!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it is nice there too! I have some shopping destinations in mind!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're excpecting near plus 20 by the end of the week!
    Michelle, when you are back, I'll come with my camera (and money) to the store to see what goodies you have : ) Fun for you!! ; ) THanks for bringing us there through your blog.

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;