Saturday, October 23, 2010
A Big Project
1. sort things into like groups
2. whip those groups into order
3. identify what the yarns are
4. make a list of what's there
5. get the list out to people who might be interested in purchasing some of the yarns.
Along the way, I had to modify the plan because I didn't have enough space to organize all the yarns at once. So, I focused on a couple of the yarns that seem to be useful for knitting and crochet, and have been trying to sell them and get them out of the storage area. Fortunately there have been a couple of people who have come out to the house and bought some stuff here, which is nice because there are lots of odds and ends.
Even though I am now home, I have some nice memories, and now for some wonderful quilts, the photo of the quilt should be followed by the n...
I'm not sure what happened but all of a sudden it's August! Actually I know what happened. I've been wrapped up in planning ...
for the past few weeks I have been mostly working away on my Millefiore Quilt, this is what I've got up on my design wall, I w...
As the title today declares, I am making some progress with my English Paper Piecing project from the book The New Hexagon, by Katja Marek. ...
I recently decided that a double wedding ring quilt would be nice to have around. Done in old-fashioned looking fabrics for a real vintage f...