Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Small coincidences

 As you can see, I have Finished! the Curved Arcs table runner.  Although the edges had a slight tendency to ripple, I steamed them into submission. 
As I photo-ed it, I noticed the flowers in the 3 vases on the small table behind.  I don't know what these are called, but they are amazing.  They were part of a larger bouquet that DH brought home some weeks ago.  They are probably between 3 and 4 weeks old now!

 I also noticed that the colors of the flower seem to be echoed in my table runner! 

2 comments:

  1. Michelle, that's a beautiful table runner! And the flowers are the perfect match for it!

    And I don't know why your comments don't know me today. Darn internet. LOL

    Love,
    Kim in Salt Lake City

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;