Thursday, November 18, 2010

weekend plans!

Well, this weekend is our Quilt Retreat at Shekinah.  I am busy getting a lot packed right now.  I am also keeping a worried eye on the weather outside, since here in Asquith it is starting to look like a blizzard.  :(
I've been piling things in the dining room that need to go, and it seems to be getting alarmingly larger.  I think that the packing and moving things out of the house to the vehicle and into the building and vice versa, is the only un-fun part about this whole thing.  And I do not like all that sideways snow coming down!!
I'm not sure if there is wi-fi at the place we're going to be at, but my camera is packed.  (not like the day when we had our show and tell at the store for the Sampler blocks and I left the camera on my dining room table!  I did borrow a camera that day, but don't have the data from it, )
However!  I am going to just "plough through" all I have to do today! (ha ha, pun intended)

5 comments:

  1. have a marvelous weekend, michelle! i know you will...i think i'm going to try my hand at some felted balls this weekend. after all, i do have a 'little' bit of yarn around here some place! heh heh. looking forward to the pictures from your retreat!
    cheers
    molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I hope you don't get stuck. Have FUN! (I'm sure you will).

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like it is going to be a clear, sunshiny day:) safe travels and have lots of fun.
    laurel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty funny the comment about the camera!!

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;