I phoned in to the shop --Periwinkle South, as it were. (Since I am north at the moment). Deb and Patti are awash in felt balls..
They have unpacked our recently arrived shipment that I ordered from the folks in St.Louis, via Houston at Quilt Market.
Now they are trying to make a nice display at the shop.
When I ordered the stuff, I did Not sit down and say, please send 3 of this and 6 of that... NO. I said to the lovely lady. "I would like an order in the amount of X, could you please send us what you think would be a good selection for that amount?" She said, "Sure". And that was that..
Except, I wanted to hang around their booth!!
It was so colorful and inviting....
This is a jewellery board.. It has brooches, and necklaces, and even earrings!
Yes, I did get a pair of earrings to take home. Mine are light blue.
Don't they blend well with glass beads, and with other kinds of flat felt and stitching?
And here we see a version of a Christmas tree!
And why not make a felt picture to put up in a child's room, or anywhere you'd like a splash of color and softness?
Those things on the bottom are pin cushion on spools. I think I need one of those.
You can see how happy people can get when surrounded by felt!
So now you can see why I call it felt-love.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.