Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Stuff at the store.


Pretty fabrics??? I think so!  they are from a Lakehouse grouping called Pam Kitty Morning from LakeHouse Dry goods that we just unpacked at the shop. 
Well, I say we, but really it was Patti and Jen. 
---Because it was year-end, inventory had to be taken, and so we let a lot of deliveries just pile up in the back under tables until everything was counted.  It seems that there were 7 large boxes of fabrics, and several more of notions!  So now, there are Lots! of new fabrics. I talked to Nancy today and she gave me a little run-down.
I like these ones, although they have a sort of odd name, "Pam Kitty Morning"-- they remind me of Cath Kidston stuff.  Nancy told me that we got in 18 bolts, so there is a really nice selection. 



Also, a lot of Children's flannel came in, some "funky monkey" stuff, and a dozen from Blue Hill fabrics with bunnies on it, and zebras? and other stuff too.










I copied these from the fabric companies web-sites, because I am not there in person to take photos!  this is wrenching for me!  I love unpacking new fabrics. 


 Oh, and Molly, just to tempt you furthur!! the rest of that Catkins line came in from In the beginning fabrics-- just had to let you know! what you do with that information is out of my hands.   (hee hee)
Seriously, I wish I was there to get my hands on this fabric.   I went shopping a bit today, but it just isn't the same!   I'll be home near the end of January, and then we will see what will happen.  I think there was a big Westminster order too,......
Well, I better go do my "Notions" order-- that's easy to do online!

By the way!  I hope that you all have a great year of sewing ahead! Happy stitching.

8 comments:

  1. eeekkk! oh well - didn't have any other nice things to do today! better hustle my bustle over to the shop and grab me some of those kitties! >sigh<
    thank you so much for letting me know they're in! today's one of 'those' days, and you have just rescued it from total disaster!
    cheers!
    molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have known I was coming in to the store today...yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really need to read her blog!

    http://pamkittymorning.blogspot.com/

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle,
    We also got some pretty purple fairy panels and a few co-ordinates. We picked some other fabrics in the store that we liked with them and made a little display today. Already the fairies are flying out of the store!
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do believe I'll be trading my paycheque for Pam Kitty Morning fabric! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. well - i 'invested' my christmas bonus (and a bit more) in some of the kitty fabric....now - to get my sewing machine fixed.... :(
    maybe i will just borrow my daughter's....
    lovely new fabrics, michelle! keep up the good work!
    cheers
    molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh, I wish i was there to see it all! thanks all

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;