Sunday, January 22, 2012

Some Knitting...

Well, as you know, I love to knit.  This week I went to a couple of places where I knit with some other knitters.  I was surprised to find out that many other knitters get bored with easy knitting projects!  They like to do really complicated things!  Not me.  I like to do easy things.  I also like to do small projects so that they don't take too long.

These are my two most recent knits. They are cushions.  I wanted to use these really lovely soft yarns and try out some textured patterns.  The pink one is on big needles, maybe 6.5 mm, and the blue-green one is on size 5mm, I think. 
 I think I love them.  But not as much as I love my pink camellia.


1 comment:

  1. hey michelle - don't feel too alone! not every knitter craves the exotic and complicated. and even the ones who do, usually have a pair of socks or mitts or something quick and easy on the needles either for 'bus-knitting', 'pub-knitting' or just to refresh the brain on days when working on something that requires close attention over many, many days is just tooooo much to be borne!
    and those cushion covers look so inviting! it would be nice to sink into that chair and watch the world go by (whilst knitting, of course!)
    cheers!
    molly

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;