I have been working on the paper hexagons, but also started a new quilt, with the Parson Gray fabrics from Westminster. The design of it is based on a design he had up in his booth at Houston last fall to promote his new line called Seven Wonders. It has the cross design that has been pretty popular lately..
| (sorry for the blurrieness, this is from his website,here, where it was pretty small. ) |
at this point, I've added a border, but somehow I've lost the photo, hmm.
On another note
I finished this quilt that has the big-stitch quilting in the border!
I was pretty happy with how it turned out,
i really like the big stitches - makes a beautiful border!
ReplyDeletecheers
molly
thanks Molly I found doing the big stitch rows quite relaxing, I'd do it again...
DeleteI have a particular fondness for the Parson Grey fabrics. And yes, they are very manly. Maybe that's why. A lot of men in my life need quilts!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the big stitched border. So effective!