Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Battings, interfacings, fusible webs....

Tomorrow afternoon is the meeting for the modern Quilt Guild here in Saskatoon at 2 p.m., at Periwinkle,
I am honored to be a presenter tomorrow and my topic will be on all the things that you put inside your sewing projects, things like battings, interfacings, fusible Webs, stabilizers, 
Yesterday I cut samples of all sorts of these products
Today I sorted them out and sampled a lot of them
I've written a handout
And compiled a binder
So while I am not an expert, I have been learning quite a lot
So please come tomorrow if you want to find out more about this surprisingly interesting topic
2.p.m. At Periwinkle in the classroom!

Plus!  You will get to see and participate in an always wonderful show and tell!




1 comment:

  1. read the post to late to come in :0(
    I am intrigued by some of the quilts I see under the modern quilt heading.
    in stitches

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;