Friday, June 20, 2014
Summer Sale,
June 21st is the first day of summer, and to celebrate, we are having a summer sale! For one week, you can get 20% off of fabrics that are either green (like leaves and grass) yellow (like sunshine) or that have some sort of flowers on them (!), because when you sew something that will remind you of summer, it will last the whole year through,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
print friendly
Recent topics;
-
Because I've been in Savannah lately, Nancy has been emailing me photos of the new fabrics thathave been arriving. This week we got an...
-
I just linked up to a couple of wip wednesdays, the Canadian TN & TN, (the Needle and Thread Network), and Freshly Pieced, http://www....
-
If you haven't entered already, be sure to enter the giveaway for 5 fat quarters, which we will do the drawing for on Wednesday, May 2...
-
A giveaway draw is something that I haven't done on this blog before, although I have seen it done by others. However, a few months ago...
-
Have you noticed that often the colors of the fabrics or fibres that you make things with are reflected in your surroundings? I noticed thi...
Awe, that is such a cool idea! ; )
ReplyDelete