Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Finally Finished,

Well, I have finally finished a quilt.  Not the gigantic king sized one that I had been quilting, but one that has been patiently waiting for me to bind.  

Before that, it was patiently waiting for me to attach its outer borders, 
And before that, it patiently waited for me to sew its 48 blocks together,

It was just that kind of a quilt.  
Now that its done, I really do like it! And as a bonus, it's backed with a cozy, navy flannel, 
Plus, I like the way it sparkles in the sunlight.  I like anything that sparkles.  Plus, I like sunlight.  
Hope that you too have a sparkly, sunlight day, 

2 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous quilt! and any quilt is better with a flannel backing! cozy cozy cozy!
    cheers
    molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Molly, I love coziness. Also cuteness.

      Delete

print friendly

Recent topics;