Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Outdoor Crocheting

It was such a beautiful afternoon that I was able to sit outside to do a bit of crocheting.  I am still working on my felt blanket, among other things of course. 
 Last week I started a crocheted edging on some wool blankets by just crocheting directly into the wool.  Then, I did 2 rows of single crochet, which went pretty quickly,
 but now I'm doing a row of these clusters, which goes a lot more slowly, but I do like the look.  i'm thinking of adding another row or two of them?  Any opinions on that?

2 comments:

  1. Bernie CruikshankApril 1, 2010 at 12:35 AM

    Michelle,

    I am always blown away by how many projects you have on the go and all the talented directions you head!!

    Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely! I love the delicate look of crochet. I recently loved to knit. Its so soothing...wonderful blog!~

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;