Monday, March 15, 2010

Tulips

Yesterday afternoon was an outing to Indigo, where I scooped up a couple of new paperbacks by 2 of my favorite authors  Hooray! (Jonathon Kellerman and Michael Connelly) and an older paperback by Laurie R.King that I hadn't read (hooray!)  Then we wandered over to the Conservatory at the Mendel, where they had some spring bulbs in bloom, so we sat around there for quite a while, nice taste of spring.

And this is a flower of mittens.  It's a photo to put into my new book-journal for my knitting adventures.

Have a great monday!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely flowers! Nothing's blooming here yet, but I'm eagerly awaiting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they were gorgeous, the conservatory is one of my favorite places

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. What a wonderful collage of photos!

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;