Friday, March 26, 2010

See you in St. Louis, Louie

I had been mulling over the idea of going to a workshop in St. Louis for a few weeks now, and yesterday I decided for sure to go!  I do like visiting cities that I've never been to before, and St.Louis certainly fits the bill. The workshop has some crafty sessions, and also some lectures on "business of creativity" sort of things.  It is at the end of April, so I don't have too long to wait. I thought it would give me a few new things to think about in regard to the store, and how to keep things fresh and exciting for our customers!
I love the ability to do things online.  In 2 hours I had registered for the workshop, bought plane tickets, and reserved a hotel room.  So, I'll be sure to take my laptop with me when I go and do a blow-by-blow description of my time there, so that you can vicariously attend too!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo, have fun! Can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete

print friendly

Recent topics;